Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket He's back!
Photobucket pieces of moi~
Photobucket rock my world!
Photobucket Vexed!
Photobucket Miss you loads dear...
Photobucket another one!
Photobucket first time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, October 15, 2004
Photobucket Shiki @ 10:46:00 PM

Yeah! W-inds has a new single! 4 seasons! Love that song man. Thinking when it will arrive here. When am i gonna set my hands on the single?

Can't find some good w-inds website around here..Sobz. Its hard to find their info..For them, i have decided to take up japanese courses thus i can sort of learn how to understand what are they singing and everything.

Just watched their newest mv. Its like so sweet! The memories of the past???
They dance extremely well man! I wonder when can i ever dance like them..Never!

Life is just great for me i think. I just had chinese for dinner. I think i am gonna be retained next yr coz my grades suck. I failed my chemisty, physics and math. Do i have any hope anymore? Maybe my English language failed too. Just like crossing my fingers that my literature will pass. It is like the only subject that i have faith on. I mean, others dun understand why sometimes i can fail like simple english and pass english literature. Beats me too. I am just good at it.

Miss w-inds...like i have ever seen them before~Sobz..
They are terrific man. Esp when you listen to super lover, pieces and loads more! Its late, will update later on.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket