Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Shiki
Photobucket He's back!
Photobucket pieces of moi~
Photobucket rock my world!
Photobucket Vexed!
Photobucket Miss you loads dear...
Photobucket another one!
Photobucket first time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, October 25, 2004
Photobucket totally confused @ 4:10:00 PM

It seems though my dear is back.
But he have changed. Our attitudes towards each other have changed. I Don't know what had happened. Though we always bumbed into each other during school, we always turn to other ways when we saw each other walking towards one another. I hate these actions.
We seldom talk anymore. We can't stay in one place alone with just one another. When we were given a task, we cannot partner each other anymore. Maybe its the sense or feeling of detest. We detest each other?
But i thought i loved him. I loved him as though i never loved anyone. I couldn't talk to him anymore just because he started drifting away from me after the trip. I don't know why....
I heard rumours of the other someone. I wanted to ask. However i didn;t have the courage. I am a wimp. Its seems as though no matter how much i tried, he just couldn't make himself like me. What have i done wrong? I wanna noe.
Everything seems to be wrong in my life. I always ask myself why it is me? I skipped school today. I think i will get detention or something. I am too hurt to do anything it seems. Love is about letting go and hoping dat he will be happy. Thinking that i will do the same. No matter what, i will learn and let go. Letting go will set all of us free and find the real love waiting for us.
Maybe the other her is a hell lot better than me. You have chosen her. Love cannot have 3 parties



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket