Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Exhausted
Photobucket 2nd one
Photobucket totally confused
Photobucket Shiki
Photobucket He's back!
Photobucket pieces of moi~
Photobucket rock my world!
Photobucket Vexed!
Photobucket Miss you loads dear...
Photobucket another one!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, October 28, 2004
Photobucket complicated! @ 11:34:00 PM

Why life must be so complicated?
I hate the way which people act to survive in this world.
I Broke my promise and i am sorta feeling guity right now. I don;t really know what or which is my real character. Sort of extreme kind of girl. I can be sweet and caring and i can also be the devil from hell in your life. I don;t really know what is happening to me.
Anywae, i skipped school today to escape from all the teachers who are looking for me all over the place. Committments. I hate them. Why must i have committments. If i was never part of the student council, will i be happier? If i was not part of the sch band, wld i be happier? I don't really know how to answer these questions.
I know i am escaping from reality by skipping school. I know i should face my problems bravely. For that, when comes to facing problems, i tend to run away from them. I always tend to think that i don't have the abilty to solve my problems. However, there is something ironic. i tend to solve others problems very well. Sometimes, so well that i even shocked myself of my ability.
I promised my teacher that i will give her the tabulations on wednesday. It seems improtant to her as she needs to summit it to the school by this week. However, due to my stupidity or something, i dragged it. To save my pride, i told her i didn't bring on wednesdae, which is a total lie. I never did it. Or should i say, i don't even know how.
Here i am sitting here worried about everything. Wanna write a diary but somehow lazy to write. So i decided to do some typing.....
Guilty!!!!
Going to hell tml!!!!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket