Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 2nd one
Photobucket totally confused
Photobucket Shiki
Photobucket He's back!
Photobucket pieces of moi~
Photobucket rock my world!
Photobucket Vexed!
Photobucket Miss you loads dear...
Photobucket another one!
Photobucket first time


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Photobucket Exhausted @ 9:40:00 PM

He came back to me....I might seem desperated to seek his attention or so...

Since c.f walked away from me, i started to depend on him. I know...i know myself that dat i am totally useless. Instead of tending myself, i learn to depend on others. How can i ever survive if i am left alone? Will i die? maybe.

Since, he was the only one i have left..i was so heart-broken when he decided to leave me too. I didn;t know why. What is wrong with me? Why? Am i worse than her or something??? Just tell me!!!

Since you have decided to leave me too, why come back in the first place den? why come back to me. I thought you begun to hate me? Den why come back. What is the reason of your arrival this morning. When you stood in front of me and called out for me, you acted as though nothing happened. Maybe i am pure dumd. Couldn't resist the temptation, and thus followed you behind when you asked me to help you to do some council stuff. Both of us are in the student body aka, student council. "the cream of the crop" the headmaster would always say. It was pure crap. What "cream of the crop". We are the pests of the crop. We spoil the crop....
While doing some council stuff, we began to chat and joke around. We were like the same as before. Some nice, short conversation will often become some sort of "fight" where it shows both of our feelings. We often fight as we do knoe dat we care for each other. If we don't fight, it proves that couldn't care less for one another. Yup. Dat's it...

Feeling guity now. So guity dat i often can't sleep. My maths classes...I hate maths. But what can i do? i can't do anything to change this fact. Sick and tired...

Another guity thing is that i have not done a thing my band teacher told me to do. She asked me to tabulate the band attendance. Being proud and everything, i said yes and promised to finish it by wed, which is tml. i am going to die! I couldn;t finish it on time! Shit! And i dun even know how to do it...

The selling of t-shirts too. I am in-charge of selling t-shirts in school. Free Labour. But i have not been selling it for 6 months. And only up till now, the teacher is looking for me. What can i do? I am afraid. To say the truth...very afraid! I don't wanna go to sch tml. What use? what is the point? i am not going to school tml i think. Just gonna cross my fingers. Will be sick tml. Will make myself sick. If i was to attend sch tml, i will be dreading it. I am dreading it now.

What to do? I don't know what is going to happen to me tml...



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket